Thursday, July 5, 2012

Applique Thursday, Sew Spooky, and Puzzles


I'm stilllllll cutting pieces for my next Sew Spooky block.  I can see that I need to sit down and really read these instructions.....hmmmm.  Yes, something is not clicking yet..:))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sooo sleepy.

I spent the better part of my life working jigsaw puzzles.  Big Mick was never interested.  Well not anymore.  He's hooked.  He kept me up until almost 3 a.m. wanting to finish the current puzzle.  Of course, two pieces are missing.  I told him it wasn't a good idea to vacuum while a puzzle is in progress.....giggle.....he said he checked carefully and there were no pieces on the floor. 

You can either work a puzzle or worry about the floor.  You can't do both.

Applique Thursdays

Don't forget Applique Thursday at Angie's.



3 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Looks like a great block from the photo. That does look like a whole lot of pieces! Just think of it as another jigsaw puzzle - LOL. And thanks for linking to Applique Thursday.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Looks like a fun block and have fun with the puzzles!!

michele said...

Did you ask the kitty about the puzzle pieces? :-)