Barn Star 16! & Sewcialites 3 Layout Pattern
-
It was a fun week of sewing together my Sewcialites blocks…and if you watch
today’s YouTube video, you get to come along for the ride. It’s a very
chatty, ...
9/11: 25 Years Later
-
The news today is filled with remembrances of what happened 25 years ago;
it shook us all. The good folks in Newfoundland sprang to action, but I
reme...
Cool September
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool
all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I've gotte some
things do...
January Done
-
*Well, I did a poor job in blogging in January. I think I froze in more
ways than one. We are known for cold Januarys and boy was it. We had
snow ...
a little help goes a long way
-
this is about the help I get I have a presser for my hexies and also a wind
warrior there is no way I will loss any if the wind blows she is my rock
Good...
4 comments:
Lovely block - just thinking that would make a great stash busting block! Hope you went to bed - look at that time!
Another great block Billie.....with not as many little pieces :) Thanks for sharing!
Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday
I love fabric with words on it. Great block!
I really like this block. You are soooooooo productive!!
Post a Comment