Friday, April 6, 2012

Heartspun Quilts QAL.............and.....Date Night


Block 2

Pam has posted the directions for the next block of her Pocket Patchwork - Busy Work QAL on her blog Heartspun Quilts .
Join in!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All in all it's been a really nice day.  I watched Mick clean the porches and work (not me) in the yard today.  Then he rented a movie from Red Box, brought home my favorite burgers, and then popped the popcorn.

We watched Tower Heist with Eddie Murphy and Ben Stiller.  A pretty good flilck.
I'm posting my newest block and then off to read some blogs.






5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Ok, that is a pretty red - what line is that? Lovely block.

Allie said...

What a gorgeous block, I love the fabric SO MUCH. Wow. Glad you had a great date night - gotta love a man that brings dinner and pops popcorn!

Teresa F. said...

That seems like a very nice day. Sewing, watching others work and relaxing with a movie.
Happy Easter!

Sue Daurio said...

Oh boy that is a pretty block!! One of my favorite things to do is watch the husband work, preferably from the sewing room window :)

nanboudreau said...

Lovely block Billie. I had a wonderful birthday today. All my family were here to celebrate my 80th '
Keep up the good wrok on those very special blocks.
love
Nan