Monday, March 9, 2015

Sew Sweet Simplicity


(Click to see the seed beads)

Bonus Block 2

Sew Sweet Simplicity QAL

 #SewSweetSimplicity


It's free, but you do have to sign up for the project for the patterns.






Just finished the last block.  I'm home for a few days, so I hope to get this top together.

~~~~~~~~~~


MOMMMMMMMMMMM  there's someone in my tree house!!!!


Oh welllll...............


Yawn.  I can't be bothered....zzzzzzzzzzz

~~~~~~~~~~

Linking up





2015 WIPS Be Gone


2015 WIPS Be Gone






9 comments:

Patricia said...

Your block is pretty, color very pretty.

Lucy said...

Love your block. How are you going to finish your blocks? I want to make a tote and 4 block table topper. But don't know which blocks to use.

Shanna said...

I love the bright colors, what a fun quilt this will be!

Karen H said...

Such a pretty little block - love the addition of the beads!

We have hundreds of sparrows crowding together in the trees and it is driving the younger of my two lads crazy!

Anonymous said...

I love your block! This was the best BOM. I wonder what the new one will be.

Lynette said...

The blocks are finished "already"? How fun! It's going to be such a neat top. I love the beads on the butterfly.

nanboudreau said...

Very nice block Billy. This will be a lovely quilt.
hugs
Nan

Angie in SoCal said...

You've executed another of these blocks beautifully again! How's Shelley?

Allie said...

Love it!!! And I love the pics of kitty and the birds - wouldn't your pic of the birds make a darling mini quilt? So how is your daughter? Any news?