Friday, March 27, 2015

2014 Designer Mystery


Center Block
2014 Designer Mystery Block of the Month

Designed by Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts.

Block 11 should be mailed before long.  I thought I would get a head start on the finishing design.  It's gorgeous.  All the blocks I've been working on will be on point including the center block.

I'm always trying to find a little video to go with my blocks.  I typed in Center Song on Youtube and found a song I've never heard before.

I just had church!

"Jesus at the Center"

Enjoy!





~~~~~~~~~~

Linking up with



2015 WIPS Be Gone






9 comments:

quiltmania said...

Lovely block!

Raewyn said...

Another nice block! On point blocks always look so classy in a quilt - I'm looking forward to seeing them all together :-)

Wren said...

All your blocks look really good this year!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Such a pretty block--I love the Snow Birds fabrics!

Rosa said...

It's absolutely beautiful!,

Allie said...

Wow those ARE gorgeous. Well done! How's your daughter doing??

Anonymous said...

Very pretty block. It's one of my favorite ones. The year is almost over for that one! Do you have a new one picked out to start? I like the music you shared.

Lucy said...

Beautiful block.

Lynette said...

Hey, Billie! I can't believe you're at the tail end of this BOM in what seems like "already"! :D