Sunday, December 9, 2012

I've pulled all my hair out!!!!





I have no clue what I did wrong to my Block 11 for How Far will you go QAL??  I'm too old for all this drama (giggle).

I printed out 4 pages of the template pattern and sewed away.  I always check that my printer is on "none".  All the little squares on the paper pattern are 1/4 inch too short except for 2.  How these 2 turned out correct when they are 4 to a page, I have no clue.  The template seems to be fine.

This is now becoming my new UFO early because it fried my brain.  Off to work on a different UFO!!  after New Years!!!  Sure wished I had her waist....or any waist....LOL.

 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
 
See you all in 2013 unless the Mayan Calendar is corret.
 
 


7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I made my own templates for this one - I think Marcia's (quilters chache) are the size needed, too. It is frustrating with QALs when the sizing is incorrect.

B J Elder said...

Oh no! I hate when that happens. On top of that, now your head is going to be cold!

Teresa in Music City said...

LOL!!! Love your picture :*D

Allie said...

Now Billie, you're going to freeze without your hair - lol! Sorry this gave you such trouble hon, have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!

cucki said...

Oh dear..
(( hugs))

krislovesfabric said...

Persevere Billie...or use my solution for QALs with uncooperative blocks...choose another block as a replacement ;)

Angie in SoCal said...

I like Kris's answer - choose another block. Life's too short to have quilt block angst.

Hugs,