Friday, December 21, 2012

2013 NewFO Challenge

 
This will be one of my NewFO Challenges for 2013.  The pattern is A Day in Giverny by Sherri K Falls at This and That Patterns .  The beautiful fabric is Chateau Rouge by French General.  It's so yummy.
 
 
 
I hope to use Independence Trail for the Ben Franklin Mystery by Erik Homemade .  I just love the blocks she's posting.
 
 
So far, that's about all I've actually planned.  I will be using some of these fabrics for 2013.  I especially love Nell's Flower Garden in the front of second picture. 
 
2013NewFO
 

8 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Someone likes FQ bundles! So glad you are joining in.

Barb said...

I had to wipe the drool from my mouth over your awesome fabrics!!

Barbara said...

Pretty fabrics! Those will be beautiful quilts.

cucki said...

Beautiful fabric xx

B J Elder said...

LOL - I'm not sure you have enough fabric for your projects, better go shopping!
Looks like some lovely quilts are going to be made.

Angie in SoCal said...

Wow - love the fabric in you stash - that would motivate me to sew and quilt. Look forward to seeing what you do with them.

Sheila said...

Yummy fabrics!

Lynette said...

What a cute picture with the doll! :) You have some great fabrics coming up, Billie.