9/11: 25 Years Later
-
The news today is filled with remembrances of what happened 25 years ago;
it shook us all. The good folks in Newfoundland sprang to action, but I
reme...
Cool September
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool
all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I've gotte some
things do...
A Great Big Hexie Cushion
-
Last week - or possibly a fortnight now that I think about it, I shared the
progress on my big hexagon quilt top. I've been at work alot this past
couple...
I'm still here!
-
It has been a very long time since I posted here on my blog. I think it's
time to get back in the swing of blogging. Life has been very busy the past
f...
A Temperature Quilt Dilemma
-
I really want to work on a temperature quilt this year! The last one I
completed was back in 2021.
2022 and 2023 are in the beginning stages. I have tri...
card friday
-
I'd be thrilled if you would like to use my photos. Please link back to
this blog when doing so. All posts and pictures are copyrighted to
QuiltNutCre...
a little help goes a long way
-
this is about the help I get I have a presser for my hexies and also a wind
warrior there is no way I will loss any if the wind blows she is my rock
Good...
Calendula Harvesting - What to do with it ?
-
Calendula is a gorgeous little flower. It is great as a companion plant
in the vegetable garden as it helps with pests. I planted some in the
garden...
BOM 2020: 'Hope' is Launched
-
'Hope' is an extra special BOM for 2020. It's a heartfelt quilt with a very
special purpose; all monies raised by this BOM will be used to fund my
daught...
Making Progress on the Remodel: Renovation Update
-
Keeping Up Does this give you an idea of why I haven’t been posting? We are
still in the midst of the remodel, we lived with this mess for 5 days. We
disco...
Scraps Are Never Thrown Away
-
I use my cut off pieces as Leaders and Enders when I sew and then I
sew them together into fun things like these.
I am always amazed
and just how much I...
10 comments:
That's impressive. Congratulations!
Yeah Billy!!! Keep going girl - you got this!
Gorgeous. I so love the bright colors in your quilt.
Well done on reaching and passing your goal.
That is a lovely finish, Billie! Well done!
-Soma
Oh wow Billie that's gorgeous!!! Where's your handsome quilt hanger? LOL!
I just love this quilt..the colors, everything
I love the butterfly block.The half square triangle colors are beautiful
Very pretty! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.
This really is a pretty, cheerful quilt! I love the sashing!
Post a Comment