Fall is almost here
-
AH.... Fall is coming. It is nonexistent in Florida. But we can bring it
inside with a little bit of creativity and fabric.
Wed Wait Loss
Finished o...
Cool September
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool
all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I've gotte some
things do...
"Polaris" Pattern Release!
-
It's here! It's finally here!!
In December, I showed you "Polaris" which was featured in a private quilt
box- Quilt The North - available only to subscri...
A Temperature Quilt Dilemma
-
I really want to work on a temperature quilt this year! The last one I
completed was back in 2021.
2022 and 2023 are in the beginning stages. I have tri...
a little help goes a long way
-
this is about the help I get I have a presser for my hexies and also a wind
warrior there is no way I will loss any if the wind blows she is my rock
Good...
Making Progress on the Remodel: Renovation Update
-
Keeping Up Does this give you an idea of why I haven’t been posting? We are
still in the midst of the remodel, we lived with this mess for 5 days. We
disco...
The Thread House patterns have launched
-
So today we at the The Thread House (Karen Lewis, Jo Avery and I) have
launched our first six quilt patterns which are available to buy from our
shop here....
7 comments:
WOW--you did a lovely job on this one--soooo pretty hugs, Julierose
You did it! That was a long OMG journey, and it came out looking fantabulous! Congratulations!
Gorgeous. Love the fabrics that you used.
Lovely work with the embroidery and quilt top. It looks so wonderful!
-Soma
Congratulations on completing your OMG! It’s so pretty!
Really pretty. Nice job
Lovely, lovely work, Billie. Post again so we know y'all are ok.
Post a Comment