Monday, September 24, 2018

One Monthly Goal - September


Block 1 with Sashing or Outer Border


Block 2 with Sashing or Outer Border.

My goal for September was to put the sashing, Flying Geese, on 2 blocks.  It turns out the Geese are used as additional borders.  So I've added the cream and Flying Geese Borders.

So there you go!!

I'll be linking up with 



Elm Street Quilts


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course, what is one of my post without the critters.



This little guy saw us watching him bury his Hickory Nut.  So he grabbed it and ran up the tree.  Not sure where the nut ended up, but I'm sure he knows.






Not sure if you can see it (click on the photo), but this guy has some antlers.

See you guys and gals next month.


13 comments:

Susan said...

You have a lot of deer! Congratulations on your two-fer goal this month! The blocks look wonderful.

Karen's Korner said...

Lovely blocks. Thank you for sharing your wildlife photos. I can do some armchair travelling while blogging and enjoy looking at photos from all over the world.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Congrats on achieving your monthly goal. Those blocks are beautiful. I also enjoyed seeing your local wildlife :)

Kat Scribner said...

Lovely blocks Billie. Is this a BOM you're following?

Nann said...

Those are some fancy sashes. They frame the blocks wonderfully. Congratulations on reaching your OMG. (And now I need to read your previous posts to find out more about this project.)

Patty said...

Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

Quilts By Laurel said...

I'm working on this same quilt right now. I just finished the first six blocks, so I still have a way to go. Yours are beautiful!! :)

barbara woods bewtjw@gmail.com said...

beautiful blocks , we love to sit outside in the mornings drinking our coffee and seeing wildlife

KaHolly said...

Oh, Billie, I just love these blocks! I had a deer in my meadow the other day, first time (that I know about, anyway).

Lucy said...

Your blocks are beautiful.Is this a BOM?

Allie said...

GORGEOUS blocks, Billie!!!! Such happy colors too! I love the pics of your critters - the squirrels are so funny this time of year, they're fighting over spots to bury nuts in our yard. Darling pics of the deer!!!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Well done! They look great with the borders. The photo of the squirrel climbing up the tree with the nut in its mouth is hilarious.

-Soma

رامز المثاليه said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.