I LOVE these colors, Billie!!! So happy and cheerful, they make my day. Sam is going to Dallas in September, there's a vintage pen show he wants to attend, but he's flying and staying with his best friend in Denton....so I won't be making this trip. Dang it. I would dearly love to come visit again!
Behind the Scenes: Developing a Fabric Collection
-
[image: Behind the Scenes: Developing a Fabric Collection]
Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing a little Behind the Scenes: Developing a
Fabric Collection. T...
Just a short hello
-
Well, I'm not really back. Just thought I would drop in and say........
things are moving along.
3 weeks ago I was in the hospital with major palpitations ...
Week 39 of 2026
-
This week I started a new "take-along" project -
A pair of handspun socks. Knit two-at-a-time on a long circular needle,
from both ends of a ball of yarn...
January Done
-
*Well, I did a poor job in blogging in January. I think I froze in more
ways than one. We are known for cold Januarys and boy was it. We had
snow ...
A Temperature Quilt Dilemma
-
I really want to work on a temperature quilt this year! The last one I
completed was back in 2021.
2022 and 2023 are in the beginning stages. I have tri...
More Catch Up
-
I think Avery liked his garbage truck quilt.This is the view I had almost
daily.Everytime I walked into the house this one crawled or walked to me
and wan...
My Little Mommy
-
My precious mum entered home hospice on February 23, and ended her battle
on March 10th. It was the hardest task, and the biggest blessing, caring
fo...
CRAP HAPPENS!
-
We have all heard that version of “crap happens” but in a different word!!
Well my world is not exempt from it. A lot has been going on but I am
back. I a...
Bayfield Cottage Kitchen Makeover
-
"I am excccccessively fond of a cottage." - Jane Austen, Sense and
Sensibility
Here's the photos of our kitchen from the previous owners. These were
prof...
Making Progress on the Remodel: Renovation Update
-
Keeping Up Does this give you an idea of why I haven’t been posting? We are
still in the midst of the remodel, we lived with this mess for 5 days. We
disco...
Ramping it up this year - More Shows
-
Well I want to really push myself this year and do as many shows as I can.
So I've entered quite a few and still waiting to hear from several that are
late...
The Thread House patterns have launched
-
So today we at the The Thread House (Karen Lewis, Jo Avery and I) have
launched our first six quilt patterns which are available to buy from our
shop here....
13 comments:
Lovin' your SAL blocks, hmmm Sundrops I think I have some of that-maybe some day I will actually get to use mine, LOL
This block is so pretty - and with a great message! Thank you for sharing!
So different looking from Allie's or Jenny's, but bright and happy! I love that you are doing it.
Your hand embroidery is lovely, Billie.
that block is so pretty, hugs sweetie
Such beautiful blocks!
Loving your fabrics too
oh this is lovely! :)
That is so beautiful, Billie!
Oh, my goodness, Billie, that’s a beautiful block! I love your fabric choices, and always love Allie's creations!
I LOVE these colors, Billie!!! So happy and cheerful, they make my day. Sam is going to Dallas in September, there's a vintage pen show he wants to attend, but he's flying and staying with his best friend in Denton....so I won't be making this trip. Dang it. I would dearly love to come visit again!
Those are perfectly cheery colors for a concept that is sadly overlooked. I love this!
Your block is beautiful. Nice job.
Beautiful Billie!
Post a Comment