A beautiful block and I love your visitors as well :) We had rain showers off and on for the last few days but prior to that we had a dry spell and I'd fill the birdbath at least twice a day...they were lined up at the top of the fence waiting their turns! :)
Sweet, sweet block! I love butterflies and yours is so pretty! I'm glad to see you provide a water source for your winged visitors. Personally, I find so much joy watching them splash around!
14 comments:
THis is just the cutest block with such perfect fabrics!
Your butterfly is cute, you are really making a lot of nice things.
Love your block!
Great block. Love the colors.
A beautiful block and I love your visitors as well :) We had rain showers off and on for the last few days but prior to that we had a dry spell and I'd fill the birdbath at least twice a day...they were lined up at the top of the fence waiting their turns! :)
Like that block
I love butterfly blocks. Yours turned out beautifully. Happy stitching time this weekend.
So cute block.I love butterflies blocks-
Have a great week.
Beautiful colours! Who doesn't love a golden yellow butterfly :)
-Soma
Sweet, sweet block! I love butterflies and yours is so pretty! I'm glad to see you provide a water source for your winged visitors. Personally, I find so much joy watching them splash around!
So cute !!
Pretty butterfly block. So sweet to see little birds splashing in the birdbath.
Nice block and I LOVE your bird bath! So tranquil looking.
LOVE that butterfly block!! How do you keep your birdbath filled with water???
Post a Comment