Behind the Scenes: Developing a Fabric Collection
-
[image: Behind the Scenes: Developing a Fabric Collection]
Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing a little Behind the Scenes: Developing a
Fabric Collection. T...
Just a short hello
-
Well, I'm not really back. Just thought I would drop in and say........
things are moving along.
3 weeks ago I was in the hospital with major palpitations ...
Week 39 of 2026
-
This week I started a new "take-along" project -
A pair of handspun socks. Knit two-at-a-time on a long circular needle,
from both ends of a ball of yarn...
January Done
-
*Well, I did a poor job in blogging in January. I think I froze in more
ways than one. We are known for cold Januarys and boy was it. We had
snow ...
A Temperature Quilt Dilemma
-
I really want to work on a temperature quilt this year! The last one I
completed was back in 2021.
2022 and 2023 are in the beginning stages. I have tri...
More Catch Up
-
I think Avery liked his garbage truck quilt.This is the view I had almost
daily.Everytime I walked into the house this one crawled or walked to me
and wan...
Ramping it up this year - More Shows
-
Well I want to really push myself this year and do as many shows as I can.
So I've entered quite a few and still waiting to hear from several that are
late...
The Thread House patterns have launched
-
So today we at the The Thread House (Karen Lewis, Jo Avery and I) have
launched our first six quilt patterns which are available to buy from our
shop here....
16 comments:
A very pretty sun... the perfect project to work on at this time of year!
All caught up and looks fabulous.
Very nice!
I love that sun :)
looking good I have downloaded the instructions but looks too complicated for me
Oulike sonnetjie!♥
Your block is gorgeous - what a beautiful project this is!!
Love your choice of fabrics for this one.
Just the absolute cutest! I am loving your progress on this wonderful quilt!
It's going to be such a cute quilt--love those trees!
The sun shinning on the trees looks so neat.
I love the stitching on your sunshine ... very prettily done!! :)
Lovely stitching and this is such a pretty spring project. Happy Stitching!
What fun!!! Awesome quilt to make
Love your spring project Billie! I love your sun!!!
So cute, though! I really like that sun design. I'm going to have to dig that out and use it somewhere!
Post a Comment