These look great! I"m working on May blocks now and I'm struggling with the size of the square that makes the triangles to add to that last hourglass block.
Ramping it up this year - More Shows
-
Well I want to really push myself this year and do as many shows as I can.
So I've entered quite a few and still waiting to hear from several that are
late...
14 comments:
They look great - and May blocks done before May is over - wow! Just a teasin'
I wish I had done this QAL but I wouldn't have time! Your blocks are lovely
Very pretty blocks! Looks like Elly does not want to share her favorite spot!
Hey Billie great colors! do you have the pattern for this quilt a long or does she post the blocks?
great blocks and love the choice of fabric, see you are doing the QCQAL I just found it so cut all 5 blocks out yesterday now for stitching them!
You do such a good job of keeping up with your blocks! That looks like it is going to be a fun quilt. The last photo is very cute!
The spinning star is my favorite so far :)
Sweet block xx
Nice blocks...love the orange and greens!
I LOVE the colors & fabrics for these blocks!
Beautiful!
Orange and brown looks great. Nice blocks.
These are beautiful. I especially like the one on the top left :)
These look great! I"m working on May blocks now and I'm struggling with the size of the square that makes the triangles to add to that last hourglass block.
These are beautiful! I've been on a coral/peach kick for a little while, so I'm a bit biased, but I really like them!
Post a Comment