Loving your stars in particular, just had a good browse back to see what they are going to be and it's a beautiful quilt. Perfect for portable sewing too. And I love John Denver as well!
Fall is almost here
-
AH.... Fall is coming. It is nonexistent in Florida. But we can bring it
inside with a little bit of creativity and fabric.
Wed Wait Loss
Finished o...
Cool September
-
Not that I believe to last of the hot days are over, but it's been cool
all the days of September so far. Thanks be to God! And I've gotte some
things do...
A Temperature Quilt Dilemma
-
I really want to work on a temperature quilt this year! The last one I
completed was back in 2021.
2022 and 2023 are in the beginning stages. I have tri...
CRAP HAPPENS!
-
We have all heard that version of “crap happens” but in a different word!!
Well my world is not exempt from it. A lot has been going on but I am
back. I a...
Making Progress on the Remodel: Renovation Update
-
Keeping Up Does this give you an idea of why I haven’t been posting? We are
still in the midst of the remodel, we lived with this mess for 5 days. We
disco...
The Thread House patterns have launched
-
So today we at the The Thread House (Karen Lewis, Jo Avery and I) have
launched our first six quilt patterns which are available to buy from our
shop here....
18 comments:
Billie likes those gold stars.
The Block is beautiful
Great blocks!
Pretty, pretty!!!
you have great taste in music, I love John Denver even went to a couple of concerts of his in high school. Great job on your blocks.
Great work this week. Love your quilts. They are so pretty. :)
Love those blocks!
good to see you are sticking to this challenge the second block rally caught my eye
So so pretty xx
Good work this week! The vise-versa project is cool.
I like the way you arranged your bear claw block.
Sweet blocks and love those little flowers!
Loving your stars in particular, just had a good browse back to see what they are going to be and it's a beautiful quilt. Perfect for portable sewing too. And I love John Denver as well!
Beautiful blocks and fabrics and hope to sew some hexies this week!!
Have a fun week.
wow! 30 minutes = great progress!!
Great blocks this week, Billie!
Your blocks are great, Billie! And your cat has a great spot. Soaking up those rays!
it is surprising how much can be accomplished in little bites of time.
Post a Comment