Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2013 Stash Buster......almost finished


Block 19

2013 Stash Buster
at 

All the blocks are posted.  I have one more to go....phew!
I got way behind on this one

Linda says this block is called Coin in My Pocket.
The song is a little long, but check out the lovely fabrics the singers are wearing.  I'm seeing an abstract quilt.  I see quilts everywhere.





Applique Tuesday

A Quilting Readers Garden




Free Motion by the River

IMG_6373

I Have To Say

If anyone gets this far, I used to just right click and copy my image off my own blog and paste right here.  Then if clicked on the image, it would take me to the link.  Now I have to add a link for each one.  Something has changed....I think...:)
Any help would be appreciated.

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I've noticed that bloggy boohaa and had to fix some of my links/images this morning, too. I look forward to this BOM all together with these great, fun fabrics you used, Billie.

Rosa said...

Go,less to go.Can´t wait to all together.Have a fun day!

donna said...

Your block looks great.
Well, now you have to down load your image in your post and then copy the link and at the top to the left where you add your pictures it says link, you click on that and enter your link now. Hope this is what you are asking and it helps you my dear.
Hugs
donna

Anonymous said...

Good looking block. Doesn't matter if it's lagging a little, you will finish it. =)

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Great block! Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure what happened with the links....
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday