Barn Star 16! & Sewcialites 3 Layout Pattern
-
It was a fun week of sewing together my Sewcialites blocks…and if you watch
today’s YouTube video, you get to come along for the ride. It’s a very
chatty, ...
A Temperature Quilt Dilemma
-
I really want to work on a temperature quilt this year! The last one I
completed was back in 2021.
2022 and 2023 are in the beginning stages. I have tri...
Making Progress on the Remodel: Renovation Update
-
Keeping Up Does this give you an idea of why I haven’t been posting? We are
still in the midst of the remodel, we lived with this mess for 5 days. We
disco...
Back from the Abyss
-
It's been difficult to find time and discipline to return to blogging.
My quiet blog in NO way reflects that life has been quiet.
In fact, this has been ...
Scraps Are Never Thrown Away
-
I use my cut off pieces as Leaders and Enders when I sew and then I
sew them together into fun things like these.
I am always amazed
and just how much I...
Ramping it up this year - More Shows
-
Well I want to really push myself this year and do as many shows as I can.
So I've entered quite a few and still waiting to hear from several that are
late...
15 comments:
Love your two blocks...beautiful.
Beautiful use of scale with these flower fabrics, love how you've used your "fussy" cutting.
Beautiful use of scale with these flower fabrics, love how you've used your "fussy" cutting.
what a pretty block - nice fussy cutting
I love the fabric colors in your blocks. Very lovely!
Wow so pretty..
Big hugs x
Your blocks are so pretty - you really did the fussy cutting so well!
Wow - those are really neat blocks, and your fabric placements give them terrific life.
What neat and precise blocks, Billie! Love the fussy cutting.
i love that one, looks like one i could put in my grand kids star quilts
Love the fabrics, and the blocks ... but the second version is my favourite!
That is beautiful! Such lovely fabrics!
Beautiful blocks, amazing points as always
Just stunning1
Love the fussy cutting!
Post a Comment