MY ADVENTURES IN QUILTING AND THE PATCHWORK OF MY LIFE............
Aww cutie xxx
I sat here laughing my head off - where did you get that doll?? It just threw me a little when it first came up.
I'm not sure which one's cuter - Elly, or Specs or the hexie!!! Right now, I'm leaning toward Elly =^..^=
Your doll and hexies look super cute.Have a fun weekend!
How cute is that little doll! No rush with the hexies : )
LOL - they're small (1/2" side) but not as small as one I saw on the Net. She's using 1/4" hexie templates! Wish I could remember who it is. Cute doll.
I love that last picture of Elly!
Ok Ellie is just too darn cute. Hope specs is ok :)
Great photo bomb! and it also looks like a fun project you have going...
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
9 comments:
Aww cutie xxx
I sat here laughing my head off - where did you get that doll?? It just threw me a little when it first came up.
I'm not sure which one's cuter - Elly, or Specs or the hexie!!! Right now, I'm leaning toward Elly =^..^=
Your doll and hexies look super cute.Have a fun weekend!
How cute is that little doll! No rush with the hexies : )
LOL - they're small (1/2" side) but not as small as one I saw on the Net. She's using 1/4" hexie templates! Wish I could remember who it is. Cute doll.
I love that last picture of Elly!
Ok Ellie is just too darn cute. Hope specs is ok :)
Great photo bomb! and it also looks like a fun project you have going...
Post a Comment