You're welcome, Billie! Applique Thursday has helped me move much better than I use to with this form I like so much - actually getting some blocks done. Your snowman quilt is looking gorgeous!
Wow that looks awesome. Love all the stitching details. It was so much watching these guys develop. I still remember the one that didn't have eyes yet and the pin was poking the little guy in the behind. It's crazy but that's what I think of when I see the little guys, makes me chuckle
12 comments:
So cuteeee x
Well done Billie! I'm excited seeing blocks, but dancing when I see them into the beginnings of flimsies.
Looking good Billie. Will you hang it up or snuggle under it when it is done?
thank you for your wonderful comment on the FMQ sample...appreciate it.
Wonderful job, love to see them altogether in a top :)
WOW - how special is this - LOVE the red, and with the border it will be perfect!
Love your little snowmen quilt!
Your applique work is always so amazing and this is no exception.
Your quilt is so cute! I also loved the Halloween quilt in your last post! Great job!
You're welcome, Billie! Applique Thursday has helped me move much better than I use to with this form I like so much - actually getting some blocks done. Your snowman quilt is looking gorgeous!
Love your Snowbound quilt. I have all the applique blocks done... just sitting there...waiting for me! Yours looks amazing.
Wow that looks awesome. Love all the stitching details. It was so much watching these guys develop. I still remember the one that didn't have eyes yet and the pin was poking the little guy in the behind. It's crazy but that's what I think of when I see the little guys, makes me chuckle
Post a Comment