Friday, August 31, 2012

Stitching Betsy's Closet

 
I joined Stitching Betsy's Closet Stitch Along. 
The embroidery the gals are doing in this SAL is outstanding. Go take a look.
The host for the SAL are Jenny of Elefantz and Kathy from Shawkl.  Familiar names to most of us.
 
This pattern is designed by Brenda Riddle of The Acorn Quilt & Gift Company.  The SAL starts this month and ends in July 2013. 
 
Surely, I'll be able to finish this in a year??  I can already hear you on the side lines taking bets.  Sure! like Billie is going to have a finish.  Odds on this dark horse are 1 in 20.....giggle.
 
Get you bets placed.  I'm off to the races.
 
Stitching Betsy's Closet
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
This will be my August start for
 
NewFO2012
 
Sure I needed another start....grin. 
 
I also want to thank everyone for their prayers for my Mom.  She seemed better yesterday and was watching the convention.  She loves politics.
 
(not me)
 

7 comments:

B J Elder said...

That is such a cute pattern. What fun. You are so amazing with all the quilts you manage to make. :D

Kate said...

Very pretty pattern. Good luck with your year long strategy for completion.

Barbara said...

That's a great pattern. I'll be watching your progress on this.

Judy B said...

I love that pattern! I just bought it and have the floss already, love Cosmo.

Shawkl said...

Oh no, I'm not taking that bet! The quilt is just too cute...and I'm sure you won't be able to resist!
Kathy

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Remember, these are NewFO's, not finished FO's. Starts are much more fun.

Ivory Spring said...

Billie, that is the cutest pattern, EVER!!! That would be a perfect quilt for my little one.... awww....