"Polaris" Pattern Release!
-
It's here! It's finally here!!
In December, I showed you "Polaris" which was featured in a private quilt
box- Quilt The North - available only to subscri...
More Catch Up
-
I think Avery liked his garbage truck quilt.This is the view I had almost
daily.Everytime I walked into the house this one crawled or walked to me
and wan...
CRAP HAPPENS!
-
We have all heard that version of “crap happens” but in a different word!!
Well my world is not exempt from it. A lot has been going on but I am
back. I a...
Bayfield Cottage Kitchen Makeover
-
"I am excccccessively fond of a cottage." - Jane Austen, Sense and
Sensibility
Here's the photos of our kitchen from the previous owners. These were
prof...
4 comments:
Thanks for the heads up I love it too,
That block is very cute!
so sweet xxx
That is lovely!~
Post a Comment