Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Why BillieBee.............that's the question.

Dawn from As Sweet as Cinnamon wanted to know how we chose the names for our blogs.

My isn't too well thought out.  My Name is Billie Beth and Mom often calls me Billie B.  So making it a little more quilty, I named it BillieBees Blog....my adventures in quilting and the patchwork of my life.  Quilting is definitely a fun adventure, and the patchwork of my life.....ask God...He's the one sewing me back together.  Hope he doesn't run out of thread.....smile.

7 comments:

B J Elder said...

I'm quite sure there is a never ending supply of God thread! Thank goodness or we'd all be in a mess.

Wendy said...

Aha, I just love hearing how blog names were chosen. And I like the quilt in your header picture!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

What a great post! I love how you extended what your mom called you - and the sweet part about the patchwork, and God stitching you back together :)!!

Barb said...

I have always liked your name....

Kat Scribner said...

I wanted my blog name to reflect what it would contain and inspire and my working studio has turned into a station box for storing scraps.So I am tickled that name came to me and I still like it..........scrapbox quilts. I was also hoping the name would contain words or phrases that might turn up in a google search. I havent seen that part as a success. lol

Angie in SoCal said...

I'm a life time reader who loves to quilt in the garden that is my life - sometimes blooming, sometimes not.

Your post did bring a smile.

Allie said...

Well I love your name and how you got it - and no, God never runs out of thread, sweetie!