Behind the Scenes: Developing a Fabric Collection
-
[image: Behind the Scenes: Developing a Fabric Collection]
Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing a little Behind the Scenes: Developing a
Fabric Collection. T...
Just a short hello
-
Well, I'm not really back. Just thought I would drop in and say........
things are moving along.
3 weeks ago I was in the hospital with major palpitations ...
Week 39 of 2026
-
This week I started a new "take-along" project -
A pair of handspun socks. Knit two-at-a-time on a long circular needle,
from both ends of a ball of yarn...
January Done
-
*Well, I did a poor job in blogging in January. I think I froze in more
ways than one. We are known for cold Januarys and boy was it. We had
snow ...
A Temperature Quilt Dilemma
-
I really want to work on a temperature quilt this year! The last one I
completed was back in 2021.
2022 and 2023 are in the beginning stages. I have tri...
More Catch Up
-
I think Avery liked his garbage truck quilt.This is the view I had almost
daily.Everytime I walked into the house this one crawled or walked to me
and wan...
Making Progress on the Remodel: Renovation Update
-
Keeping Up Does this give you an idea of why I haven’t been posting? We are
still in the midst of the remodel, we lived with this mess for 5 days. We
disco...
Ramping it up this year - More Shows
-
Well I want to really push myself this year and do as many shows as I can.
So I've entered quite a few and still waiting to hear from several that are
late...
The Thread House patterns have launched
-
So today we at the The Thread House (Karen Lewis, Jo Avery and I) have
launched our first six quilt patterns which are available to buy from our
shop here....
6 comments:
Hi Billie - sure hope you feel better soon! Pretty block and fabric. :)
I hope you feel better soon, Billie! Your new project looks like a lot of fun and it's so pretty.
Hope you feel better, your project looks fun!
Very pretty - I hope you feel better soon, hon!
Beautiful fabric and pattern! I hope you feel better soon!
Having been up and down for the past two weeks, I really understand punny. Be sure and give yourself time to get better. Then, back to work.
Post a Comment