Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dear Jane Block K-5 finished

Not perfect but finished!!

I'm sure there must have been an easier way to make this block.  For some reason I couldn't get the foundation block to print out so I printed about a dozen pictures of the block and cut them up and paper pieced them back together.
This is the first Dear Jane block I've finished since I added my 'Dear Jane Progress' button on the right side of my blog.  It took some remembering to put that little picture of K-5 in the chart....Phewwww!
You can click on that to see my other blocks.....only 4 in total....grin.


Vroomans' Quilts said...

WOW - looks like a stickler! At least you are sewing Billie. Lovely bunch of blocks on your grid.

Allie said...

Very pretty but oh it looks awful to make!

Elly D said...

Looks pretty good to me Billie :) Very pretty fabrics in there.

Barb said...

wow....looks great!