Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Never enough storage......Stashing my Stash


My sweet husband bought this for me for my upcoming birthday.  I found it at Pier 1.  You can see through the little holes that it is already full of fabric.  More places to stash my stash!!!  I put it in the extra bedroom my daughter redecorated for me a couple of years ago.  Orginally it was filled with several hundred beanies...yes I'm a kid at heart.

Now all I need in here is a flat screen TV!

The colors didn't photograph too well.  It's done in browns, taupes, creams, and white.  Her favorite colors.  Not a beanie in site!

I should have waited to take the pictures after she made the bed.  I have trouble getting the pillows even.

Shelley.............come fix my pillows....LOL.



2 comments:

Mommarock said...

Very nice.. but I think i spy a wee bit more room for fabric :)

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Mommarock....Grinning. The closet is stuffed and the Grandkids toys and costumes are all under the bed with one kit and some of my Mom's genealogy. It looks neat at first glance though.