Monday, June 18, 2012

Who's that Kitty on my Design Wall on a Monday No Less


Sweet Elly, that's who!
Elly's off sleeping right now so I have a moment of non-petting.  This little girl loves to be loved.

I did start cutting on my one of my house block of Sew Spooky.




This should be fun and hopefully most of it will be made from my stash.  That should make Big Mickie really happy. 

Check out the linkys below and see what everyone else sewing.

Sew Happy Geek


Boms AwayPatchwork Times

Photobucket


7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Such a sweet face! And I like your 'spooky' project very much.

Kat Scribner said...

Beautiful eyes on that kitty...you got another heartbreaker there, Billie. and about using the stash, it's important to keep Big Mick happy. and dont worry, the stash will always be a stash. LOL

Sarah said...

What a darling pose for Miss Ellie. Looks like a fun Halloween quilt.

Lynette said...

Awwww - Ellie's so pretty :D My poor siamese is so upset by all the packing, disappearing of stuff (to storage so the house could be shown), and now painting all over the place, that he's constantly crying and clinging and even "nurses" on my neck any chance I'll give him. He's never been like this before, so I feel bad for the poor guy. Love, love, LOVE this project you're starting! Jealous. ;D

Rosa said...

Love your new project and your cat is adorable.Have a fun week!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Little Elly is just too cute! Thanks for sharing.
Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

Sue Daurio said...

awwwww what a sweet little kitty. New project is really cute but not nearly as cute as little Ms Ellie :) Give her a little scratch on the head for me.