Thursday, June 7, 2012

Applique Thursday


Block 12
Bunny Hill Snowbound
(Click on the picture for a closer look.  The wings are stuffed and are free to fly)

The applique part of this quilt has been so much fun for me.  I've truly enjoyed this journey.  Now to the rest of the blocks.  I think I might have found the right fabric to finish the top.
We'll see.

Thank you Angie for starting me on this journey of Applique on Thursday.  I have two projects in mind for Thursdays.  Not enough hours in the day unless your name is Sharon V....giggle.

Applique Thursdays

7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Ah-Ha! Just love your little snowmen blocks - more applique than I would master - and you have done wonderful in staying with it. Can't wait to see these all together in a quilt top.

Ela said...

Love your little snowmen blocks!!!

Sunnybec said...

Love your blocks! I haven't mastered needle turn applique yet. Linda

Lesley said...

This is so wonderful!

QUILTONLINE said...

VERY beautiful and interesting THE WORK in question.
AND blogging YOUR is very attractive.
CONGRATULATIONS again.

Debbie said...

You hit a homerun with the fabric selection. The wings are perfect..Love all the details too. Can't wait to see the finished quilt

Angie in SoCal said...

Such a sweet angel snowman - love all the details. Did her Christmas tree pendant come in the kit? So pleased for you and thanks for sharing on Applique Thursday.