Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Heartspun Quilts QAL


Block 1

Pam Buda has just started a Pocket Patchwork QAL called Busy Work .  Go check out Pam's website and sew along.

I know it's a little past Tuesday, but to Connie's and  check out


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been trying to post this cute little block for three days, but our wonderful cable company service &*^&*^(!!

Use whatever word suits your fancy.  I have to hurry because I don't know when this page will crash....grin.  We have about 20 neighbors with the same problem, and the Cable Company is trying to tell us it's not there fault.  They have been down right rude.

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

See, you beat me on this one - I haven't even found fabric yet!

Allie said...

Lovely block! I hope your internet is back to normal soon - gosh I hate cable companies, so glad we don't have it!

Sue Daurio said...

Cable company's are right up there with used car salesman. Ugh, hope they get it figured out. The block, perfect as usual. Don't you tired of making them all so perfect? I bet the modern wonky stuff would just drive you a tiny bit crazy :)

Angie in SoCal said...

gorgeous block - love the fabrics. Girl, you sure know how to pick them for your perfect blocks.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a great block, going to check out that QAL! Thanks for sharing!