Tuesday, January 25, 2022

One Monthly Goal for January 2022

 I surprised myself and finished my January 2022 One Monthly Goal.  I definitely like surprises.


2020 Designer Mystery of the Month



Block 7

Designed by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs



Block 8

Designed by Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts

Linking up with



and with What a Hoot Quilts.




Hoping everyone had a good start to the year.  Chilly in Texas, but not cold.
You could still wear a jacket with shorts and flip flops.

😂








6 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Very pretty blocks. Love the fabrics you are using.

Kat Scribner said...

BillieBee, your piecing always looks so perfect. Take care, wish you well.

Kirsten said...

Lovely blocks! I look forward to seeing the finished quilt!

Sharon Kwilter said...

Neat blocks. Well done on completing your goal.

Sandy Panagos said...

What pretty blocks! Congrats on meeting your goal. Maybe you'll surprise yourself again in February!

Lynette said...

Hi, Billie! Those are neat blocks, and I love your fabrics in them.