A Quilting Life Block of the Month September 2026
-
[image: A Quilting Life Block of the Month September 2026]
Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the A Quilting Life Block of the Month
September 2026. A Quil...
I'm still here!
-
It has been a very long time since I posted here on my blog. I think it's
time to get back in the swing of blogging. Life has been very busy the past
f...
More Catch Up
-
I think Avery liked his garbage truck quilt.This is the view I had almost
daily.Everytime I walked into the house this one crawled or walked to me
and wan...
Calendula Harvesting - What to do with it ?
-
Calendula is a gorgeous little flower. It is great as a companion plant
in the vegetable garden as it helps with pests. I planted some in the
garden...
Bayfield Cottage Kitchen Makeover
-
"I am excccccessively fond of a cottage." - Jane Austen, Sense and
Sensibility
Here's the photos of our kitchen from the previous owners. These were
prof...
4 comments:
Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.
Hi BillieBee gret blocks y friend ,well done ,hope your kneee is feeling better xx
glad you can see sweetie
I do like your pineapple blocks. Now you definitely have some of each kind you need.
Post a Comment