Monday, August 14, 2017

2017 Designer Mystery Block 3



Block 3
2017 Designer Mystery

"Cat's Pajamas"
Designed by Pat Sloan



On blocks 1 and 2, I forgot to list the designers.  So I'll just do it now.


Block 2

"Piece of Cake"



Block 1

"Bee's Knees"
Designed by Joanna Figueroa

The background to these blocks are all the same.  Not sure why they show in different tones in the photos.

~~~~~~~~~~


Linking up with:





Mama Spark's World


Quilter's Monday Linky Party



Weekly Linky Party


~~~~~~~~~~

A snake, a Roadrunner, and a Roadrunner's nest





Enjoy the rest of the week!




12 comments:

margaret said...

nice blocks love the names they come up with for them. Rather you than me meeting that snake. We do not have roadrunners here in the UK (well I don`t think we do) a large bird that is

Cathy said...

I love your blocks. You are going to have a beautiful quilt. Hugs

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great blocks. Love the Cat's Pajamas. Your snake....just ewww, had one in the yard, probably just a Gardner snake, but still.

krislovesfabric said...

Really pretty rainbow Billie :)

Lynette said...

You have some fun colors going in these, Billie :)

Aunt 'Reen said...

These are all beautiful blocks.
I love your pretty fabrics too.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Your blocks look great and that fabric is so fun and happy--not crazy about that snake though!

Clare M said...

Agree with all - the colours of your blocks are delicious. Thank goodness we don't have snakes in New Zealand. Not very keen on them.

Carla said...

Those are sweet blocks. I really like the Bee's Knees but I like the piece of cake too.
I hate snakes.

KaHolly said...

Loving your blocks! I never tire of seeing roadrunners in Texas! If they keep developing at warp speed, they'll soon be extinguished!

Lucy said...

All the blocks are beautiful but I like Piece of Cake best the star really makes it look great.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Love the colours of your blocks! So fresh and pretty! I would run with my tail between my legs way if I saw a snake. LOL! Thanks for the roadrunner photos. I have never seen one before.

-Soma