Friday, October 31, 2014

The Hexie Blog QAL


Playing catch up!  Here's my September block.  The wings on this little birdie are actually more purple than blue.  I love the look of eyelashes....grin.

If you want to play, go check these cute designs out at The Hexie Blog
They are free.

How to Date a Bluebird





~~~~~~~~~~

I took this one while sitting at the computer.  Sure love this new camera....:)


Have a great Halloween






Don't for get to go over and link up all your eye candy with Angie at A Quilting Reader's Garden

14 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Cute little bird. I like the eye lashes too!

dq said...

What a cute "hexie" chicken. It sounds kind of funny to match him.

Rebecca in AK said...

I love your bluebird! Really cute!

margaret said...

hexie looks good, now for october and yes november has been posted too!! no pressure.

KaHolly said...

Just adorable!! Who knew hexies could be so much fun? I dreamt of lizards last night - one scurried across the floor and headed straight for the cat food. I don't have a cat and there are no lizards where I live.

cucki said...

Sweet little bird xx

Shay said...

So cute!!

Kat Scribner said...

that's the cutest hexie bird i've every seen!

Unknown said...

I love your bird. He looks like he is walking. What fun. I think I will do mine over. Hope you dont mind....

barbara woods said...

A blue chicken?

Jacqui S. said...

I like the thought, a hexie bird. and those legs are good too!

Carrie P. said...

too cute. bluebirds are my favorite.

Lucy said...

Your hexie bird is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love your little bird. It's so cute!