Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hexie Weekend


I'm all played out and ready to go in and take my nap on Grandma's couch


Buttttt
Is Elly waiting around the corner of the door to attach???

Do I take a chance?

I'm sure that ^*)%$ dog is thinking about coming back in my house.  I better go hide behind the kitchen table in wait.

~~~~~~~~~~

No sewing for me.  I had a couple of days cleaning house in preparation of my sweet cousin Sandra Ann  and Ron coming to visit.  We had so much fun talking and catching up.  My throat is now hoarse...:))

~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget about Angie's Hexie Weekend.  Just link up below with whatever eye candy or photos you want to share.




<!-- end InLinkz script –>

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

such cute babies!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

LOL!!! That YAWN! :) Great capture / cracked me up

Shay said...

it cracks me up that your massive fur baby is afraid of your smaller fur baby. That happens here too - all the time. The cats rule the roost at Maison Pyjamas.

Bev said...

This is my favorite blog post EVER! That's exactly what they're thinking! Thanks for cheering me up! XO

Anonymous said...

Great photography, great captioning! I'm so happy you got to spend time with friends. There's nothing as good as that!

Allie said...

Lol - our big dog is afraid of our kitty too! Glad you had some fun!

barbara woods said...

It's always good to see family

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Oh ma Gosh they are adorable BB! It sounds like you had a great time visiting too -- good for You!

Carla said...

precious babies. The are so entertaining and loveable