Saturday, June 1, 2013

I

I'm finally back home for a little while.
Mom still can't get up and down by herself, but my oldest brother relieved us.
She goes into Assisted Living on Sunday.
Crossing my fingers all goes well.
 
She is much improved from her nasty fall.  She'll miss her friends from the Independence Living place she's been at.  Everyone was stopping by to tell her Goodbye.
 
~~~~~~~
I had over 800 emails and over 900 blog post to read.....:O
Hope to catch up soon.....hahaha....yeah right!

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

With her age, health, and history of falls, I think this is a good thing - and a break for you guys.

krislovesfabric said...

Glad to hear you are back and have a plan, prayers with you all!

Angie in SoCal said...

Hoping the plan works. Thanks for keeping us updated. Prayers being said...

Lesley said...

Will cross my fingers too...take care...

B J Elder said...

Sorry I missed the post about your mom's fall. I'm glad you could spend time with her and that she'll be going to AL. I've been spending all my time with Mom or my recliner and haven't been reading/posting much. Take care my friend. Praying your Mom will soon be doing much better.