Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Count it All Joy!

Started my morning off with Gloria Copeland.  Nice uplifting message.  After my raw Cheerios and pills, I wandered to my computer to do my Google Reader.  I've been to this blog before because I joined it.....Grin....along with several hundred others.

Count it all Joy!  What a great reminder and a wonderful way to start my day!  On the left is the scripture related to her title. 

Count it all joy when
you encounter various
trials, knowing that
the testing of your faith
produces endurance.

And let endurance
have its perfect result,
so that you may be
perfect and complete,
lacking in nothing.

James 1:2-4

There you go!
Have a Blessed Day!


2 comments:

Denise :) said...

Billie, this is one of my top favorite Scriptures and has so given me comfort over the last two years, as I've been really challenged to live it out!! Oh -- and your FQSQA block down below looks awesome! I've been keeping the directions, but haven't made any yet. Fiddle dee dee ... there's always tomorrow. LOL! :)

cucki said...

very sweet post..
have a lovely day..
hugs xxx