We've lived in this house for a little over 10 years, and this is the first fire in the fireplace.
I thought this day would never come. Mick always said no, because at our old house
the kitty would get the ash in the fireplace confused with his litter box.....grin.
Since Elliott is no longer with us Big Mick said YES!!
We actually had all the lights off. Must be a great flash on the camera.
New problem. After the fake log burned down, Sammie became really interested
in the embers.............Will this be the last fire in the fireplace?