Friday, December 10, 2010

Celebrate! Celebrate! Fun weekend coming up!

Tonight my daughter and granddaughter are coming in to celebrate my Mom's 90th Birthday tomorrow (actually it's on Dec 20).  My son and family aren't able to come because they will be celebrating their anniversary tomorrow...........HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

We'll all be meeting my brothers and their families at El Gallo Mexican Restaurant tomorrow.  Now you know where my love for Puffy Taco's comes from....yes Dear Mom is responsible for my addiction to Mexican food among other things...................LOLLLL....poor Mom gets blamed for everything.

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY Momma!!!

Love you,

Billie Beth

p.s. Mom's the one that calls me BillieBee ....grin.

2 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

A very happy birthday to your mother! 90 years old is quite an accomplishment!! And congratulations on your son and DIL's anniversary. Celebrations all around!!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Thanks for the good wishes Linda. I don't know how Mom can be 90 already....I'm just 39....hee hee.

Billie